Monday 10 March 2014

No More Gin in Teacups

A very quick hello and thank you to the Gin gals - Laurie and Sarah - to lots of lovely new customers and very lovely - definitely not old - returning customers, and familiar and new faces amongst the traders.

I don't come from the USSR, but I am rushin' just now so haven't time to upload pix from this weekend at Chamber East or to update 'Days Ahead' but I hope to do that in the next day or two. I'll be lambing end of March and most of April so I won't be at fairs then, but I will post the dates of fairs in that time and will have dates for May and beyond.

Meantime a lovely returning customer in a Rural Reads & thReads jumper. Note the sheep design, very appropriate for Rural R & thR - Love to have a pic of latest purchase, a lovely hand embroidered fine wool poncho, definitely more antique than vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment