Sunday 6 October 2013

Two Halls full of Stalls.

A quick and very tired round up of today's Vintage Bazaar at Edzell.
Two halls, full of stalls, I like that, it should be our motto from now on. Lovely hall and lovely people - traders, buyers and browsers, lovely weather, lovely stock, but loveliest of all was this . . . 
A lovely, sleepy, two week old baby boy called Cohen. All babies should have matching striped suits and caps, maybe I should have one too. Too lovely.

Back to bizz . . . 
Two young girls - Retromi with their much talked about and admired wooden boxes,with man of the moment, Paul of Fancy That? (I am tired, I just typed in Take That - sorry Paul! Sorry too, Carol, or maybe you wouldn't mind Paul lining up with Robbie and Marc, maybe you rescued him from a life of fame and reality shows, before they made it big - have I got the right boy band? or am I barking up the wrong dreel?)
Two stalls here, not the best view of Evelyn Treasure finder's stall and just visible at the back the lovely Kate Matthews of Quinneys Antiques
Another new - to me - stall, Linda from Friockheim, with some very practical pots and pails and lovely murano glass vases, willow pattern plates, old berry basket and all sorts of useful and beautiful things at very reasonable prices.
Next door, another 'New To Me' - Tea and Design a lady who doesn't mean she'll get out the tea bags when she says 'I'll make the tea.'
Another 'two for the price of one' pic, Lyndsey and Brian of Chic Retro and in front of it, I think 'Dave from Forfar's stall.
 Oh yes, I had a stall too, Rural Reads & thReads
The picture is of fishing boats sailing out of harbour; the one at the front has a Banff registration, the artist is W. Hutton - does anyone know anything about him? I'm not going to sell it, it's staying at home from now on. I realised how possessive I was every time someone looked at it. 
Now I will apologise to everyone in the second hall where my camera never ventured, especially to

Arlene Allsorts, Retro Spectrum, Neil from The Pend,  Anne Grey from Vanity (NTM) and to the other stalls I've missed out including (NTM) Megan's Collectibles from Brechin.
Thank you to Paul for organising the Bazaar, to Carol and to Paul's parents for helping the coo's tail - always behind - folk to pack up and get away. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment