Tuesday 4 December 2012

Current Fairs - and a Fete


A very quick update and 'Hello' to lots of nice people I met at the weekend. A busy day at the Carnaby Market in the Salutation at Perth. Slower but interesting day at the Scores in St Andrews.
Now, looking forward to Saturday in Cupar, as above (link below) and Funk Fair in Dundee, next day.

Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea posted in CUPAR INDOOR XMAS FETE - featuring GIN IN TEACUPS - Vintage/fashion/craft market

Rural Reads & thReads will be part of Gin in Teacups vintage market, within Cupar Indoor Market's Christmas Fete - got that?!! 

I will get round to contacting people and sending pix I said I would, AFTER I have collected some firewood for the stove, because it needs to be burning bright, day and night in this weather.
Keep cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment