Tuesday 11 December 2012

Cupar indoor Market

Cupar indoor market is lovely place for traders and shoppers. The Gin in Teacups gals organised a fair within a fair which was successful but it wasn't as busy as it could have been, but is a new venue and it deserves to build up a good, big following.  
 There was a good mix of stalls - arty, crafty handmade one off creations, quite a few vintage stalls - I fancied a two tone 'trad' 1970s phone, but I bought a painting, a small picnic basket, some crockery and a jumper with big sparkly 'diamonds' round the neck. I also bought a beautiful pair of new, with tags - certainly not vintage - sheepskin boots. That made my day . . . before I sold anything.
These lovely ladies from the Phillipines bought some lovely crockery and my stall looked quite bare when they left. I hope their friends enjoy their Christmas presents.
See what I mean - bare or what? You can just see the corner of one of Cupar Indoor Market's cart units. I didn't think of photographing one, but I should have done, they're cute and practical, too. And next day, the Funk Fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment