Friday 11 December 2015

Short and Sweet


 I haven't been keeping this blog up to date but feel inspired to make a quick update after two lovely events.
My camera is hors de combat so I am using old pix, but the spirit is the same!

 A lovely evening at Triple Kirks in Aberdeen last night - it was quiet but the people who were there were great. Thanks to Claire and David Milne and another Dave who helped me to carry in my stuff - and I think maybe some others I didn't see distinctly!

I sold a bulky sheepskin coat which is a positive move in my decluttering. The very glamorous girl who bought it was delighted and looked great in it. Job Done!

Interesting people enjoyed interesting books too, so all to the good. Today I am enjoying Aberfeldy oatcakes bought from a Bucksburn fishmonger's stall!

The weekend saw me at Edzell's Vintage Bazaar  where I had a good day, as good as I've had all year, mostly selling crockery and fabric. The previous week end had another nice day at Little Birds Market at St Andrews, despite nasty wet and sleety weather. Driving through snow in the morning was dispiriting but the day improved once I stepped inside.

Keep in touch peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment