Wednesday 13 November 2013

Swings and Roundabouts

Two fairs in four days. Neither fair very successful, by my criterion of success - to rid myself of clutter, albeit attractive and desirable clutter, but clutter once it reaches certain proportions, nor financially, one fair not even covering the cost of the table.
What was successful was that I met some genuinely nice people, spent time with people whose faces I've seen around at vintage fairs but never 'got to know' to any extent and thirdly that I met some people who were interested in the stuff I DIDN'T bring with me.
Stats show that 'visitor numbers' rose after the weekend event - if you're back again, "Thank you for your interest".
I WILL put up some pix of wool, fabric and 1960s, 70 & 80s tableware, but today I have to prepare some goodies for two forthcoming craft fairs - candles and fruits of the sewing machine!
Thank you for your good company and for your interest.
Since I'm here, I have dug out some pix from another recent, but more successful event.



No comments:

Post a Comment