Monday 13 May 2013

Quickie

 
A very quick 'Hello!' to anyone I met at recent fairs, and although I don't have many photographs, "THANK YOU!" to Mike and Doreen of Gladrags Vintage Clothing for the use of this pic which Mike took of my stall at the Funk Fair in Dundee.
(Here's a pic of a corner of Gladrags' rather more sophisticated stall, taken at St Andrews, last year.)
These that follow were taken at Eassie plant sale last week.
I took craft materials and books - recipe, crafts and gardening related - to the two local sales, Memus Spring Fair and  Eassie Plant Sale in ENKCA Hall at Balkeerie, and did well with that.
The Funk Fair in Dundee - sadly, the last at the excellent Queen's Hotel - was excellent, well attended, with lovely customers. Delilah and some Samsons were there and Delilah's Mum is now 'clothed by Rural Reads & thReads'. Delilah's little sister and pals, Maude, Nicole and Alanasette took charge of my stall when I went out to the car for fresh stock and Robbie, the smartest of the Samsons, extended his stunning wardrobe. Is there as competition for 'Best Dressed Man in Dundee, by any chance? Would it help the City of Culture bid? I'll nominate Robbie the Samson for a start.
My house emptying goes on apace and I am gearing up for Banchory Antique and Vintage Fair on Saturday 18th and Gin in Teacups' new venue at Panmure Chamber East in Dundee on Sunday, 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment